This is unrelated to the surrounding posts, but I've seen a lot of other people do this so I also wanted to do it.
2014
College
No Wisconsequences
2015
College (spring)
Midwest Throwdown
Illinois Conferences
Club (Notorious CLE)
Scinny
Motown Throwdown
Heavyweights
East Planes Sectionals
Great Lakes Regionals
Party
Sandblast
College (fall)
Huck of the Irish
Chicago Invite
Michigan Indoor Scrimmagae
2016
College (spring)
Queen City Tune Up
Centex (DNP)
Illinois Conferences (DNP)
Great Lakes Regionals
Club (Dish)
BICI
Party
Sandblast
College (Fall)
No Wisconsequences
MLC
Straight Outta Charleston
2017
College (Spring)
President's Day Invite
Midwest Throwdown
Centex
Illinois Conferences
Great Lakes Regionals
Club (Dish)
Scinny
Heavyweights
Cooler
West Plains Sectionals
Great Lakes Regionals
Party
Sandblast
College (Fall)
No Wisconsequences
Windy City Invite
MLC (DNP)
2018
College (Spring)
Presidents Day Invite
Midwest Throwdown
Centex
Illinois Conferences
Great Lakes Regionals
Club (Dish)
Bici
Heavyweights
Cooler
West Plains Sectionals
Great Lakes Regionals
Coaching
Windy City Invite
MLC
2019
Party
Lei Out
Coaching
D-III Midwest Invite
CWRUL
Illinois Conferences
Club
BICI (Nemesis tryout)
Dish
Fort Collins Solstice
Select Flight Invite (DNP)
Elite Select Challenge
West Plains Sectionals (one day)
Great Lakes Regionals
TBD (TBD)
Totals as of August 7, 2019:
College: 28 (including 4 DNP)
Club: 21 (including 1 DNP)
Party: 4
Coaching: 5
Overall total (not including coaching): 53
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiced Eggplant Mezze Spread
Is this a food blog now? IDK it's whatever I want it to be. Anyway, I was pulling together a dinner recently with the "whatever...
-
I think I always imagined myself moving into a coaching role after college, the same way that I knew at my first tournament that I wanted to...
-
This is unrelated to the surrounding posts, but I've seen a lot of other people do this so I also wanted to do it. 2014 College No ...
-
Anri and I spent an entire afternoon crafting a detailed season plan. What we would teach, the order we would teach it in, how long we would...
No comments:
Post a Comment